Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Table for Two, please!

Jaxson had the luxury of having his first feeding with a spoon, yesterday, Tuesday March 26. And as we knew he would, he LOVED it. In fact every time I would take the spoon away to dip some more oatmeal onto it, he would whimper like "give me that back mom!" Haha. It was cute. He also thought it was hilarious every time I said "mmmmmm". He literally laughed out loud. He didn't know what to think about the high chair at first and when we first sat him in it, he cried. But overall he was really good during the feeding and it didn't get as messy as I thought it would. We are going to introduce a veggie this weekend.

He also went to the doctor for his 4 month checkup (he actually turned 4 months on March 20). He weighs 15lbs 14.5ounces and is 26.5inches long. The doc said he is super healthy and looks great. He had to get a total of three immunizations. One by mouth (hello why can't they all be this easy!!) and then one in each thigh. The first one he just whimpered for a sec and I thought to myself 'okay this isn't that bad...we got this.' But then the second one happened and it was a doozey!! Poor guy. It absolutely breaks my heart. After the shot I immediately scooped my sweetness up and gave him lots of loving!!! He will go back at 6 months.

Below are some pictures of our day before and during the appointment.

































































2 comments:

  1. Love his "first food" bib! And I love all his faces as he's eating...aren't babies the greatest? Speaking of shots, GK didn't have to get any shots at her nine month check up. So that's something for you and Jaxson to look forward to! :) ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. Yeah his bib is too adorable. He was so cute while he was eating and it was precious when he started laughing at me. Ahhhh yay. That is something to look forward too :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete