Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shamrocked it!

Can anyone believe that it is already March? Where is the time going? It seems like every time I turn around it's Friday.... I mean I'm not complaining about that, but geez- time is just'a slipping away.

Jax is up to 15lbs 4oz- YIKES. Haha, what can I say? This boy loves to eat and doesn't miss a meal. We will be starting him on baby food and spoon feedings soon. I can't wait to see how that goes. I'm not looking forward to the messes that are bound to happen. Our baby is growing up sooooo fast ;(.

So I had my first 5K on Saturday in Newnan called the 'Shamrock Run.' It was a lot of fun but let's just say it was more intense than I thought it would be. A sweet friend and neighbor of mine, Erika, did it with me and so glad she did because it would have been very boring without someone to chat with. Anywho- we walked, jogged, and ran it and finished in 45 minutes. I am happy with that. Number one (ill just use this excuse :)) I just had a baby. Number two this was my first time doing anything active in quite sometime. And number three- it was freezing with snow flurries. Ha as long as we finished in an hour I was happy and the main thing is I crossed the finish line and didn't have to be ambulanced out of there ;) haha. Jon got Jaxson up and ready that morning and came to cheer us on. It was so sweet and awesome that my boys were there... I may or may not have shed a tear or two. Jax was hilariously dressed in a snow suit and was probably 'sweating bullets.' Jon sent me a picture of him when he first put it on him (see the funny pic below) and he was not so happy about it. But he warmed up to it and had a blast being outside. He absolutely loves the outdoors ;).

After the race, Erika and I stopped by a Consignment sale. Uh oh, bad idea because they had so much cute stuff for next-to-nothing. Even though he definitely need anything, I got Jax 15 outfits (sleepers, onsies, rompers, and 3 smocked outfits) and only spent 30$. One of the smocks was only A DOLLAR!!! After that I came home and we have been lazy today with spurts of clean-mode and have literally had a fire going since 10am. I'm hoping to do something more productive tomorrow :)









































No comments:

Post a Comment