Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

"You're baby is getting HUGE!!!!"

First off just want to apologize for not posting in what seems like forever :/ (yikes). My last few weeks of summer were spent doing last minute things that I knew I would not be able to do once school started so blogging took a back seat.

School has started...and so far, I think it is going to be a great year. It is hard to believe that it has really started back and that we are almost in September... DON'T BLINK or life will pass you by!!! One of my sweet rugrats proceeded to raise his hand in the middle of our language arts lesson (I call on him obviously thinking he has a question in regards to the lesson) and while looking at my belly, announces very loudly- "WOW! You're baby has gotten huge!!!!" :D That made me feel real good ha. I will say I was wearing a dress and my bump did look extra large that day.. NEVER a dull moment with a bunch of 10 year olds!!! Here is a picture of me (and Jax) on the first day of school...

We have been busy (as a bee ;)) here lately and it seems we don't ever time to just sit down! Jon had all four of his wisdom teeth extracted last week and has been such a trooper! He has such a high pain tolerance... (Not me ;)!! We wil be spending this weekend relaxing and I know I am looking forward to it... Especially after my first week back! Can not wait to sleep past 5:45!!! Oh- and CAN YOU SAY SWOLLEN ANKLES?? Omg- I hope they go down. My left one is worse than my right and right now it is hard to see them ever being normal again ;/ I guess they are adjusting to 12-13hour work days!! I did start walking last week but took this week off to adjust to being back at work ;) I hope to start back tomorrow.

Hubby has been doing alot of projects around the house here lately!!! He hung the curtains in our bathroom as well as the last mintute stuff in the nursery :D The only things we have to do is install the crown molding, a new ceiling fan, and put his bedding in the crib- I am taking it to the cleaners. SO Basically all the "have to do" stuff is done! I AM AMAZED AT HOW IT TURNED OUT! It is just like we imagined and wanted. SO THANKFUL to Jon for everything he has done!!!! Now all we need is our lil man :D
Speaking of baby J- HE IS ONE ACTIVE little guy!!!! This week, especially Wednesday, he has not stopped moving! It is the most amazing (and weirdest) feeling in this world. I can reach down when he is awake and touch my belly and he will respond. I love it and Jon and I get a kick (no pun intended haha) out of it. We love sitting back and watching him move...one of the sweetest things yet! This Sunday we will be 26 weeks- WOW. That belly is growing an growing :). My next doctors appointment is September 5 and I will take the Glucose Test ;/ wish me luck. Oh and my first baby shower is in 2 weeks YAY! Super excited!!! Here are some random pics from the last few weeks...

Baby Jaxson and I at our 24 week checkup :)

The girls in ATL for Leigh's bachelorette party

Amanda and I in ATL

The new curtains... looking forward to taking a hot bath :) 
 Hope everyone has a good weekend!....until next time XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. The nursery is so cute! And tell your student he ain't seen nothing yet...wait 'til months 7, 8 and 9! But just keep reminding yourself you are pregnant, something most students just don't understand quite yet! :)

    ReplyDelete