Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Bump This

Before I got pregnant, I had all these GLORIOUS ideas on "bump pictures" that I would do. Designs, layouts, ideas, pins (saved on the Baby Ballard board), etc...WELL hello, wake-up call. In the real world, you do not have time to dress up, stand in front of a 'cutesy' chalkboard sign, and pose for the camera :) Even if you are dressed half-way decent and are on a hot date with your husband, the last thing on your mind is taking pictures of the bump (partly because.. lets face it, half of the time your "pregnancy brain" forgets to do things and you know good and well hubby isn't just going to break out the camera and start snapping pictures!!!). SO I'll take what I can get when I can get it. Here are a collection of random belly shots so far during my pregnancy.

May 2012
 10 Weeks - 11 Weeks -12 weeks
 Anniversary Trip to Myrtle Beach
June 2012
Happy 17 Weeks
Happy 18w5d
July 2012- 21 Weeks
 Daddy J playing around with the camera

That pretty much catches you up to speed on the bump. I do want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed and loved every minute of this pregnancy (ask me again at 37 weeks when I can't see my feet and you will probably get a different response :) ). We enjoy getting out the heart doppler and hearing his heart beat each night. We enjoy the nightly belly rubs and I enjoy watching Jon talk to him. However, one thing I don't particularly care for are the CONSTANT bathroom breaks I have to take throughout the day and night. Funny story: I had my niece up a few weeks ago (HEY CHLOE!) and it was hilarious because after about my 6th bathroom break for the day, she finally asked me about it. Some of the things she said were: "Aunt Barbie, you go to the bathroom more than anyone I have ever seen!" or "You're pausing the movie AGAIN?" or "Come on, you literally JUST went!" :) Overall, I am super happy with my new belly and love to "feel" him moving inside me. ((Although, I have to admit it is super weird and creepy the first few times this happens.)) I haven't really experienced the "fluttering" that EVERYONE (and their moma) keeps referring to, but when I lay down, I can "feel" him tense up and sometimes "see" him.

Adios for now, hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Will post next week on news from the yard sale :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment