Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet Summertime...

YAY.... I can brag freely here about me being a teacher and how I am about to be off for SUMMER BREAK :) With Jon having a "regular, non-teacher" job, he would prefer me to NOT talk about my upcoming 2 whole months off... which I cant say I blame him. SO I will just SAY YAYYYYYYYY! We got out last Friday and started it off by having an amazing Memorial Day weekend at the lake for the Malcolm's wedding weekend. I am looking forward to spending some sweet time with my baby love, along with (cleaning, ofcourse) reading, catching up on my shows (VampDiaries, Army Wives, and Sons of Anarchy...AHH I CANT WAIT!), catching some rays, eating lunch with Jon, and just basically doing whatever Jax and I feel like doing :).





















No comments:

Post a Comment